A one pot meal that's quick, easy and uses simple ingredients. Great for weeknight dinners!
Recipe by Ida Suluk
2 - 5 potatoes
1 - 2 onions
2 - 3 tablespoons butter
2 - 3 tablespoons 'Garlic Plus' seasoning
1. Slice the bacon into smaller pieces. Chop the onion into medium-large pieces. Slice potatoes into strips (similar to french fries). Set all aside.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat. Melt butter and add seasoning.
3. Add bacon, onion, and potato to the pan and cook stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
4. While that cooks, start to cut up the tuktu into small bite sized chunks.
5. Add tuktu to the pan, mix, place lid on top and continue to cook, stirring occasionally.
6. Cook until meat is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
Serve while warm and enjoy.